I'm sharing my first octopus amigurumi ever! I actually kept most of my patterns as drafts in Blogger. This goes far back in early 2009. Obviously when I didn't have any safety eyes and used beads instead.
Hook D 3.25MM
Caron's Simply Soft yarn.
Magic Ring (6 sc)
1. 2 sc in every st.
Go through backloops from now on:
2. Sc in next st, Inc in next st around.
3-6: Sc in each st around.
Start stuffing, insert safety eyes, etc :)
7. Sc in next 6 sts, Dec around.
8. Sc in next 5 sts, Dec around.
9. Sc in next 4 sts, Dec around.
10. Sc in next 3 sts, Dec around.
11. Sc in next 2 sts, Dec around.
12. Sc in next 1 sts, Dec around.
Cut a short tail and weave in.
R1. 'HDC twice in the next 2 sts, 3 hdc in next st' repeat until last st.
R2. HDC in the last stitch. Leave a decent tail to attach.