Jellyfish Amigurumi Pattern11:36 AM
It's now up on Ravelry! Read more for the pattern :)
Worsted Weight yarn
G or D hook
18mm or 15mm safety eyes
1. 6 single crochet into ring. (6)
2. increase around (12)
3. "Single crochet, increase" around (18)
4. Single crochet 2 times, Increase" around (24)
5.-11 Single crochet around. (24)
12. "Single crochet 3 times, decrease" around. Single crochet in the last stitch. (20)
13-17. Single crochet around. (20)
18. Single crochet once.
"Hdc 6 times in the next stitch, skip the next stitch, Single crochet in the next 2 sts" around.
Single crochet in the last stitch. (50)
Start stuffing and cut a short tail.
1. 6 Single crochet into the ring.
2. Increase around. (12)
3. "Single crochet, increase" around. (18)
Hold up the piece FIRST underneath to line up with the hole. I like it to be small because then it'll lay flat. If it's too tiny, then do another increase round. Leave a long tail to attach around the very bottom of the 6 HDC's.
Then cut a long tail to attach it.
TENTACLES: Make 6 or 7
1. Chain 30.
2. Skip one, single crochet across.
3. Chain 1, skip one, single crochet across.
I always attach one tentacle in the middle and then two on each side. I turn it around and attach another across the middle one to make sure it lines up. There was enough space on mine to add a 7th one :)